by Jeremy Lopez
(3 Week Course)
What you get:
DVD1: Introduction to the School of Seers, Dreamers and Visionaries
DVD2: Live Your Dreams and Visions
In this series, you will learn about the operation, flow and even the seeing process of the seer. The Word tells us to "have an eye to see and an ear to hear." Instead of seeing with the natural eye, we have the eye of the spirit that needs to be sharpened. What are you seeing? Do you know how to cater to what you are seeing? Pick up your paint brush, Jeremy is going to show you how to paint upon the canvas of your imagination.
Book: The Eye of the Seer
What is a seer?
The seer (or watchman) prays, intercedes and will prophetically know when the enemy is coming.
The Eye of The Seer tells the difference between a (Nabi) prophet and a seer.
1. The Difference between Seers and Prophets
2. The Connection with Provision
3. Every Leader Needs to Have a Seer
4. Seers Bring About Order in the House of the Lord
5. Issuing Prophetic warnings
6. The Effects of Music on the Prophetic Ministry
7. Exercising the Prophetic Gifts under Authority
8. Musicians and Intercessors Are Actually Moving in The Prophetic
9. Ministry of the Gatekeeper or Porter
10. Walking in the Light (Revelation) of God
11. Understanding the "Nabi"
12. People Will See the Authority and Dominion You Carry From God
13. Anoint Our Eyes and Uncover Our Ears so That We Might See and Hear From The Father
CD1: From the Eye's Perspective
CD2: Seers Spiritual Timing
CD3: The Seeing Process of a Seer
CD4: Walking in the Office of the Seer
Week 2: Dreamers
Do you remember what you dream? Do you find yourself forgetting your dreams when you wake up? In this series, Jeremy teaches you how to feed into your dreams and set up your mind to be the open portal. The Lord wants to stir up your imagination! Jeremy will show you how to cater to that dream realm dimension so you can see and know what the Lord desires to show you.
CD1: Creating and Maintaining Your Dreams
CD2: Obstacles That Stop Creative Change
CD3: Steps How to Not Restrict Your Imagination
CD4: The Life of a Dreamer
Week 3: Visionaries
Are there different types of visions? Is it important for me to keep a watch on my mind? Will bad thoughts really affect my visions? The answer to these questions is yes! To see, behold and gaze means you are at the gateway to having a vision! In this series, Jeremy Lopez teaches you how to access the mind of Christ in you to see beyond the normal into the supernatural!
CD1: Five Different Types of Visions
CD2: Being the Gatekeeper of Your Mind
CD3: The Three Brains of Man—Accessing the Mind
CD4: The Power of the Visionary